In this hour we will cover the basic principles of manifestation/abundance consciousness. This will be an opportunity to create your own manifestation statement and learn the mechanisms to implement it. A list of books will be provided, as well as a Self-Confidence formula adapted from a popular book. Having a clear intention allows the universe to support you in your manifestation.
Wendy Cummins, MA, CMT: CSS Board of Directors – President, Minister of Walking Prayer, Maitri Certified Breathworker. Wendy is a founding member of Kayumari and the Ministry Training Program. She has been a teacher in the Stargate school for 21 years. Wendy works as a Spiritual Counselor, Body and Energy Worker as well as a group facilitator supporting people in “excavating trauma for deeper self-love.” Wendy is dedicated to spiritual and personal growth; committed to supporting people going deeper within themselves.
“I want to thank everyone that was on the call. I forgot to mention an important element: Gratitude! Be grateful for all that you have now. When a manifestation happens, express gratitude. Gratitude is the highest form of prayer“
Download Self Confidence Statement:
Download Book Resources:
THE SELF-CONFIDENCE FORMULA
Adapted from Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Manifestation Statement. Therefore, I demand of myself persistent, continuous action towards its attainment, and I here and now promise to take such action.
- I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore, I concentrate my thoughts and am present on the task of thinking of the person I am, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
- I know through the principle of autosuggestion that any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object. Therefore, I am present daily to demanding of myself the development of self-confidence.
- I have clearly written down a description of my Manifestation Statement. I am focused as I develop sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I fully realize that wealth or position can long endure based upon truth and justice. Therefore, I engage in transactions that benefit all whom it affects. I succeed by attracting to myself the forces I desire to use, and the co-operation of other people. I induce others to align with me because I serve others. I feel love for all humanity. Others believe in me, because I believe in them, and in myself. I commit to repeating it aloud once a day, with full faith that it is influencing my thoughts and actions so that I am a self-reliant and successful person.
So it is.
Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
A Happy Pocket Full of Money, by David Cameron Gikandi (he was in the Secret)
It Works, by Roy Herbert Jarrett
Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer by Gregg Braden
The Lazy Man’s Guide to Enlightenment, by Thaddeus Golas
The Power of your Subconscious Mind, by Joseph Murphy
The Greatest Manifestation Principle in the World, by Carnelian Sage
The Instant Millionaire, by Mark Fisher
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham Hicks
Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires, by Esther Hicks
You Will See It When You Believe it, by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
The Lost Secrets of Prayer, by Guy Finley