Spiritual Director, Darlene Hunter will join other certified Maitri Facilitators and assistants to offer a Global Breathwork Fundraising event. In different locations around the world, facilitators and assistants hold a day of breathwork, giving their time, love and energy to support your healing. The breathwork fee will be donated to the Center for Sacred Studies.
7th Global MAITRI BREATHWORK
with Spiritual Director, Darlene Hunter
AND it’s our Kayumari community’s 25th birthday!
JUNE 27, 2020 @ 9:30am – 8pm
Maitri Breathwork™ is a way that individuals can access non-ordinary states of consciousness through their own breath to integrate healing into daily life. The process used in Maitri Breathwork™ is a combination of deep breathing practices, evocative music and healing touch which calls forth images and messages held in the body and submerged in the unconscious. Through these revelations, a profound process of personal transformation can begin.
June 27, 2020 @ 9:30am – 8pm
Early Bird Registration (before May 27): $175
After May 27: $190
– Light Lunch and Dinner are included –
You will need to place a $100 non-refundable deposit In order to hold your space.
Your spot will ONLY be reserved after completing your full payment or $100 deposit.
Mail-in your Non-Refundable $100 Deposit or your Full Payment.
Also, enclose your dietary needs or allergies.
Mail to: Center for Sacred Studies, Global Breathe-Out 2020, PO Box 2904, Guerneville, CA 95446
ONLINE – click the link below
Questions? Contact Valerie Hausmann (707) 604-7362 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to prepare for the day of the Breathwork and what to bring with you:
- Arrive fasting or eaten very lightly. Some toast, light cereal or fruit for breakfast.
- Drink lots of water, be hydrated.
- Avoid citrus juice – You may drink light juices, such as apple, grape, or berry.
- Please bring your camping mats, or tri-fold futon mats (twin size), or Thermarest pad, or twin-size sleeping pad or another type of padding to make up your bed to use while you will are breathing.
- Bring your blankets and/or a sleeping bag and a pillow to make your bed comfy.
- Please bring a Blackjack (a yoga floor chair), a zafu or cushion, a small lawn chair, or a small camping chair that sits low or on the floor for your comfort during your Sitting session and during circle time.
- Eyemasks will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own if you like, or a scarf or bandana to cover your eyes during your Breathing session.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes – bring or dress in layers – you may have varying temperature experiences.
UNABLE TO ATTEND?
Participate by sponsoring a breather AND supporting CSS. Donate here :
June 27 @ 9:30 am - 8:00 pm